Nothing really helpsRant

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hootie1, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I come on this board and ask all kinds of questions about disability... I read for hours on end when people are approved and not approved, but still it has no impact on my case because it will be as it will be. I did all I could.

I just can't handle the waiting and not knowing what will happen in my future! I have old bills that I want to pay off and want that money for my son and also need my salary frozen so that I get what I have paid for over the many years of working.

I feel so pathetic! I want to call the atty on a daily basis but know that nothing is new. I have done all I could ... I have pushed everything along as I could now all I can do is wait for the hearing and hope that the ALJ will believe me and give me what is due to me.

As far as my illness... I feel like I am in limbo. argh!!!!!
  2. mujuer

mujuer New Member

You are not pathetic so don't go down that road because it is a dead end. You have done all that you can and that is alot. Patience is not a virtue that most of us have. Feel good about all that you have accomplished to be able to file for disability. That is so much work to do especially thru all of the pain and suffering. I am praying for you my friend. P
  3. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

p- thank you so much for your caring words!!!!!
  4. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

I'm sending gentle hugs and positive thoughts too.

Gentle hugs, Susan
    PS keep us posted.