Nov. Issue Better Homes--FMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen2002, Oct 18, 2002.

1. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

(Forgive me if this gets posted twice...I typed the title in on my first post...and the whole post seemed to disappear into thin air--or cyberspace. )

I just received the November Issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine. On page 252, there is a very small article about Fibromyalgia. It's very small--but its positive, in that it addresses the issue of not being believed by family physicians, and seeking out a rheumy.
    Karen
  2. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

(Forgive me if this gets posted twice...I typed the title in on my first post...and the whole post seemed to disappear into thin air--or cyberspace. )

I just received the November Issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine. On page 252, there is a very small article about Fibromyalgia. It's very small--but its positive, in that it addresses the issue of not being believed by family physicians, and seeking out a rheumy.
    Karen
  3. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

Thanks for the info I will go get a copy.
    Ann
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

It's interesting because a couple of weeks ago, when some of us were just getting our October issues (very late) there was a post about this that implied the article was negative. But I thought it was quite positive when I read it.

Barbara
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

...and when my MIL loaned me her copy and I saw how positive the article really was, I was very surprised. I have seen a lot worse, that's for sure. Anyone remember that disastrous segment on the TV show Dateline about FMS? Ugh!
    Klutzo
  6. Imnoangle

Imnoangle New Member

Karen
    wanted to thank you for this info. also for being there for me on my first day at this site.
    Dawn