November's Happy Birthday Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Nov 15, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Happy Birthday to all November's Birthday Babies 10/30/06 09:24 PM

It's that time again, time to wish all of our November Birthday Babies a Wonderful Happy Birthday.

May you have a wonderful and painfree day on your special day.

Let us know when your November Birthday is so we can help you celebrate!!!

Happy Birthday Hugs,

Nancy B

Happy Birthday!! 10/30/06 09:44 PM

I'll second that-- hope you all have a great day and lots of fun- relax and enjoy!!! LOL Linda

My Birthday 10/31/06 05:47 AM

My Birthday is NOvemeber 2. This Thursday.
    Help me celebrate. Thanks

happy b-day 10/31/06 05:55 AM

to loving heart and everyone else whos birthday is in november. charlene

Lovingheart...... 11/02/06 04:12 AM

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!

Nancy B

Birthday 11/02/06 05:32 AM

HI Thanks guys for wishing me a Happy Birthday-

[ edit | delete ] Only 1??? 11/02/06 08:39 AM

Birthday in November???

Nancy B

Birthday.... NOV 8th 11/02/06 06:03 PM

Wow!!! My birthday is November 8th (Wed), and it just occured to me today..... that it IS November.... and my B-day is in less than a WEEK!!!

I guess that it really is less important as you get older. Especially 'cause I'm a mom now. As I get older..... that means my baby has to grow older too :(

Birthday Girl 11/02/06 07:02 PM

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm turning 29 again on Monday.

Happy Birthday 11/02/06 07:14 PM

To all November Babies! My Mom's was November 10th! I Hope you all Have a Great Day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs Sydney

My birthday. . . 11/02/06 08:33 PM

is November 30th. Seems so far away! I'm sure it will creep up on me real fast though! Thanks everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 11/02/06 09:12 PM

A huge Thankyou. 11/03/06 03:34 AM

Well, thank's for that. You have made my day already reading this.

I shall be 53 on 15th November. Oh don't tell anybody will you.

Julie jo.x

Bump 11/05/06 11:27 PM

Doing the Birthday Bump.....

Nancy B

I'll be 57 on 11/21 11/06/06 12:07 AM

That is nice to have a list of birthdays for November. I have a birthday on 11/21 and will be 57 years old.

Some November babies are scorpios and some are sagittarius.

The ending date for scorpio's is 11/21. Anyone on 11/22, and later is a sagittarius.

Take care and happy birthday everyone,

Missed All Of You More Than I Can Say 11/06/06 05:41 AM

I've been off the sight for quite a few months.....sometimes it's good to take a break and get a fresh outlook. Just signing on again made me realize how much I missed this sight and wanted everyone to know how invaluable it is to us all when we need it.....sort of like the old saying about home...."Home is a place that when you go there they HAVE to let you in". Comforting. Just like this sight. So thanks everyone for all the great comments and help. I am one of the birthday babies for November...will be 58 on the 18th....with a history of fibro that I try to get on top of daily...sometimes I win...sometimes I don't. But there is always hope and everyday holds the chance for a new beginning. My creedo is "Hold On For One More Day". When I tell myself that multiple times a week...or 10 times a day... I know things are not so good....but the irony is when I don't say it...or don't feel the need to.. I know things have gotten better for a day, a week, a month or longer. Try it. I think it does give us the "soldier-on" mentality that we need to live a "normal" life.
    This summer I met a charming Englishman that is 4 years younger, a retired policeman, and one who shares my passion for my little shop that I run.We work it together. At first sight we fell instantly in love and the future looks bright. He's proposed. It took me three months of us being together 24hrs a day before I could tell him I had fibromyalgia. I thought it would scare him away. But he said almost relieved.."well, that explains alot now. You should have told me...I would have understood why you get so tired and cranky and why you have to keep moving all day and why you take so many vitamins....and why you don't sleep thru the night". ; ) Well, he's still here so ladies, never give up...I almost did. I was married to a man for 30 years that left me in part because of all the doctor books piled beside the bed....before I was diagnosed. So, when one door closes it is true another opens. In all aspects of our lives, thats good to remember.
    Now... the real reason I wrote was to wish all those other November birthday babies a big fibro-friendly decorated cake and ice cream and for all of your wishes to come true.HAPPY BIRTHDAY....I know, I'm shouting. : ) yippee

happy birthday 11/06/06 05:50 PM

Happy Birthday to all my fellow scorpians...and other nov bd

islandgirl2 11/06/06 08:07 PM

What a wonderful story!!!

I wish you both all the best....

Nancy B

Birthday... 11/10/06 07:46 AM

Nancy B

[This Message was Edited on 11/15/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2006]
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Obviously I have a problem with 'copy and paste' but I did try to move this over here.

Birthday bump...

Nancy B
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Happy Birthday to all of you great people born in November. I hope each of you had or have a special day!
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Today was my MOM's 82 birthday and my sister-in-law and I took her out for lunch. Girls afternoon out! It was lovely.

My Mom is so amazing! 82 years old and can still work all of us into the ground! I feel so silly at 47 with my FM body watching her work!

hugs Redwillow
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I would sing for all of you, November Babies, but would like to keep you as friends! LOL

I wish you the very best. It is truly YOUR day..

And one to grown on....

6. teacher

teacher New Member

November b-day girl here!

November 26 will render me ........ years old!

Happy DAy!

7. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

Have a great rest of the month...My sis celebrated her Bday on Election day!....Lina
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

On November 30th, which is St Andrews day for any of you with Scottish blood!

Love Annie Cromwell
  9. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Doing the birthday bump for those late November Birthdays.

Happy Birthday all,

Nancy B
  10. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

For those who are celebrating their birthdays late in November.

Nancy B
  11. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

is tomorrow, Nov 28. I will be 42!

Happy Birthday to the other Nov babies!
  12. sunsign

sunsign New Member

it was mine on the 15th so iv mist out this time so il wait for next years thread lol take care all

13. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Happy Birthday Anne,

May this day be as special as you are.

Nancy B