Now for some good news for us FMS sufferers..important!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deelite127, Sep 29, 2005.

1. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since i posted. Life is so hectic but i have this GOOD news i wanted to share with you all. It's been a rough road getting here but things are starting to look up. I lost my job & fight with disability as of july, 2005. I found out 3 days ago i also lost my appeal with unemployment. They said i voluntary quit though my doctors told me i could not return to work.

Needless to say i was ready to just throw in the towel & return to the workforce no matter how much my body protested. But then by the grace of God i found the perfect job. I found a company (very legit) that hires handicapped & disabled people to work from home.

They do an extensive background check & require you to be fingerprinted, but they are a God send. It is a company that takes contracts from other companies to do customer service work from home. The contract i was hired to work on requires you to do data entry for the US Treasurey. Sending out tax forms to people who call in requesting them. Thats why the background check & fingerprinting.

Training is paid $7.00hr & done on the pc & phone. Pay rate goes according to where you live in the country. They do not ask for money like most work from home jobs & this company works in conjunction with the labor board so very legit.

They also work with people on disability so it will not interfere with your payments.

I'm not sure if i can list their website or info so any interested please let me know.

*hugs* to all
    dee
  2. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

Hello,
    This is funny because I just posted asking about this type of information. I don't know if you can post their website here either but maybe a chat room session would work to get the information from you. I would really appreciate it! If I can find a work from home job my problems will be solved.

Thank you much!
    Shananegans
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

You can't post the url, but you can spell it out. For instance, if I wanted to tell someone about this site, I'd say, go to the immune support website. (I often tell people to go to the talk about sleep website.)

By doing that, I hope folks know to connect the words and put the period and the correct ending such as net, org, etc.

abbylee
  4. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

You can use me as a reference..Deanna Capasso. bilingual is a big plus. The website is nticentral (National Telecommuting Institute)
  5. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am needing to make money somehow,we are in bad shape.Thanks if you could send me the email.
    Sheila
  6. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

This morning i am starting my first day of training. Thanks for the suggestion, I will definetly repost.

Dee
  7. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

you have my permission to get my e-mail addy from the moderators so i can give you all the info you need.

Dee