Now Scarring In Lungs Too GEEZE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, Jan 24, 2007.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

I got all my fibro and other nightmare symptoms a little over one year ago at the age of 54. My life has been one big crisis ever since.

Tons of tests, have eveything from tendinitis, weak joints, pain all over and in upper neck in back and lowest part of back with fractured vertebrae L-1 posterior. Also torn rotator cuff in right shoulder.

So many other horrible symptoms like nerve system acting haywire, tremors, head shakes, off balance walking, panic attacks and anxiety constantly and depression. Throw in hyper sensitvity to temp extremes, weird popping in ears and shoulders, gastro problems...

Just diagnosed with B-12 deficiency in 100+ range, more tests coming back next week on hormones and many other endocrine stuff.

And last week a pulmonary doc called and said the results of my CT scan of my lungs and sinus's came back.

Now I have bronchial asthma mild to moderate, sinusitis and even scarring in my left lung!

I have never had any of these things before!

Can anyone tell me if this scarring is something to worry about? I haven't had a follow up appointment scheduled as these 40 dollar co-pays are no longer possible now that my disability has run out.

Is this scarring something that could have been there for a long time? or if it hasn't...is this a sign of something pretty bad? Would appreciate some feed back.

My new and horrible and unprecedented symptoms never end.
    Thanks, JB
    [This Message was Edited on 01/24/2007]
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

scar tissue is dead tissue, so its not good. Something ate it up: viral? Chemical?

Dr. William Wong N.D. is a former FM patient himself. His research says that systemic enzymes dissolve scar tissue.
    He recommends Vitalzym.

Others are trying Virastop. Look at what "forebearance" is testing out as an anti-viral enzyme.

Also, why not test yourself for toxic metals with a hair analysis? $60. Mine found Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic & Antimony. I'm chelating these out.

Google Toxic metals and look up some of the symptoms. You might find a good match. A hair analysis is a good start to knowing what you're dealing with.
  3. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Thanks for getting back. Will check these sights out.
    Also, I will ask endo if she can order a hair test.

Will check out the meds you mention too.

Apreciatively, Joe B.
  4. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

It just never ends.
  5. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear JB:

I have FMS, asthma, DDD, IBS, sinus issues, liver disease, atrial fibrillation and lung scarring. I have had asthma for about 20 years (adult onset). I was told that having asthma and multiple pneumonias caused my scarring. My RA is out of control and has been for over a year. I was also told that my liver, lungs and heart issues could very well be from the RA.

My PCP saw the lung scarring after I had a bad bout of pneumonia this past summer. I was taking HUMIRA for my RA, and had a steady stream of infections, so I had to go off the HUMIRA. My PCP was a bit freaked out, as I had just gone through problems with my liver and heart.

I am unsure if you have any other issues besides the FMS...but if you were just diagnosed with asthma, that could be the reason as well. Are you using a rescue inhaler, or something like advair or even singulair?

Good luck.

Ingrid
  6. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Ingrid, I have so many things wrong I can't keep up. And my mind is in such a foggy , depressed and pain feeling blurr that I can't even list all the things I have been told I have or that I feel.

It just seems my whole body is going down hill fast.

My bladder seems weird and weak. I even sweat weird. If I sweat is makes me feel bad...like prickly all over and even inside. Stuff like this.

My heart jumps alot. My legs tremble as well as other parts of my body.

It's like my entire nerve system is being attacked or eaten away and acting totally haywire.

A grown man isn't supposed to cry...but I feel just tortured every day and hour. I know people are dying from everything like cancers and automobile crashes and shootings etc. of course this is the ultimate tragedy...

But a slow torture like this...is not something one can just push aside because we haven't died yet.

I would rate this on a level with some POW being tortured every minute while he or she was being held.
  7. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Dr. Andrew Cutler, PH.D. Chemistry is a noted chelation researcher. He says that sweating releases toxic metals and for some metals, sweating is the ONLY way to get them out.

He has a book out called "No Amalgams" and a forum that he attends at times: Yahoo forum "Adult Metal Chelation"

I would still try the hair analysis...at least you could cross that probability off the list.

My depression and brain fog is better after 3 rounds of chelation.
  8. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

I had an MRI of my abdomen done 6 months ago and they said there was a scar to my left lung, and asked me if I smoked.

This was upsetting news and I also want to know what it means.