NPR show about CFS with Laura Hillenbrand

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SaraL, Jul 2, 2003.

1. SaraL

SaraL New Member

Hey everyone: please forgive me if this has already been posted--I looked over recent posts to see if it was but don't have much time or energy to check further--but I was just listening to NPR (National Public Radio) and heard them announce that on the Diane Reems (probably spelled her name wrong) show tomorrow (Thursday the 3rd) they will feature Laura Hillenbrand, author of Seabiscuit, who has CFS, and others, talking about CFS. I live in Missouri so I don't know if this will apply all over the country, but you could probably check NPR's website to find out. Anyway, just thought you guys might be interested. Sara
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I think Diane Riehm's show comes on at 9:00 in the morning on NPR. At least it does in my neck of the woods. I'll certainly listen tomorrow morning.

Annette2
  3. Jen F

Jen F New Member

I live in Toronto Canada.

what area of the dial is this station on?

Jen
  4. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

In the midwest US and the east it is around 88- 93 depending.
    Don't know if this helps you in Canada :p
    Ziggy
  5. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

You can listen to her show online - search for wamu radio, then click on Listen Live to download the player, click on the Diane Rehm show and she is on right now - the topic on of CFS will be next at 11 EST with Laura Hillenbrand, author of Seabiscuit and Dr. Alan Pocinki, internist.

Hope you can get it.