NT Factor My reaction to it.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spacee, Nov 12, 2010.

1. spacee

spacee Member

Since Dr. Garth Nicholson was kind enough to post about it killing mycoplasms,
    I decided to give it a go. (Tried it once before but didn't like it...maybe because
    it seems to be killing mycos).

First, I only take it on days that I can count on being at home 4 hours after I
    take it. That is when the herx sets in. Feel very fluish, chills, stomachache, some
    times I sleep but always stay in a dark room in bed.

So that is it: Take it at noon, at 4 pm have the flu like symptoms for 2 hours.
    Have chicken noodle soup on hand cause that is all I will feel like eating at 6:30.

At the beginning I had much worse G I Tract problems and needed a bathroom
    every 10 minutes. That part seemed only the first couple of times. Maybe I am
    making progress!! It is suppose to increase energy by 35% after the mycos are
    under control, I assume.

I am getting tested for XMRV this week but expect a wait of 10 weeks or more for
    results. So, I am busy trying to kill any co-infections I have picked up along the

2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I got the free trial size from PH and had no reaction whatsoever to NT factor. so maybe I don't have a mycoplasma infection.

We are all so different! It seems there should be a way to find out what the heck is going with all the different problems we have.

It'll be interesting to see if it helps with your energy in the long run - good luck -

3. roge

roge Member

thx spacee but could explain how this product kills mycoplasma as it is a mitochondrial supplement. do u mean a mycoplasma transfer factor?
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I am going to be tested for mycos this week. But how I figured out that I probably have them
    was my reaction while on the Marshall Protocol. Had a die off reaction.

And when I took the myco targeted transfer factor, I felt much better.

Dr. Garth Nicholson was here a few weeks or months ago answering questions about
    mycos. He has a web site immed.org. His step daughter (I think) was a pilot (I think)
    in the 1st gulf war. She came home sick with Gulf War Illness. Dr. Nicholson has
    spend the last 20 or so years studying mycos. He used to recommend treating
    with antibiotics (doxcycline). Now he uses the NT Factor. It's the phosphoglycolipids
    in it that keeps the mycos from entering our cells.

I had tried the one here quite a while back before he told us this. I don't know what
    I expected it to do but I didn't like it.

Now, I decided to use the one from the iherb site. Funny, it is called Healthy Aging
    with NT Factor. Says it reduces fatigue and increases energy in 7 days. Optimizes
    Nutritient Absorption.

I am hoping once I get through the die off of the pathogens, the energy part will
    start working!. I am not expecting a quick fix though.

Why did I not go back to using the targeted TF's? My DH is approaching retirement
    age and I needed to find less costly treatments. This is about $35 for 120 tabs. They
    recommend 2-3 tabs daily but as I said. I take one tab 2 -3 times a week.

5. roge

roge Member

<<< It's the phosphoglycolipids
    in it that keeps the mycos from entering our cells.>>>

ok thx spacee. interesting theory? hope the testing shows somthing. what kind of testing are you getting? i had high igg for myco but normal igm. i think testing is tough for critters like myco and chlymida p., almost have to just assume most of us have high levels of these intracelluar parasites/bacteria in us and treat anyway.