1. DixieDe

DixieDe Member

I have recently taken a downturn in my health. I've been dealing with fibromyalgia since 1999 and had learned to manage. I use lots of supplements to help with pain which I'm never really free of. My doctor wants me to take Nucynta. I would love to hear from others who are using this and if it helps.
    Thanks
    dixiede
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I just did a PH search and found comments on Nucynta. Then I bumped up a post of mine from 2012, Natural Stuff that works for me....in that post, Stacey a member her talks about her experience with Nucynta....jam

PS: Stacey has not been around for while, I haven't seen her anyway, she and I both take a supplement for pain called Pain RX and it's about $11 a bottle....I would think Nucynta is pretty pricey, don't know....every newer drug is costly. I'm never totally pain free, but manageable....

Check the older posts on this drug....and then you can decide more if you want to try it.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  3. DixieDe

DixieDe Member

Thank you, where do you buy Pain RX?
  4. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I'll have to send you a PM, as we are not permitted to say where we buy supps...I don't know if PH sells it or not, I kinda doubt.... Can you take ibuprofen (advil)....it's a great pain killer for me along with Pain Rx....I have my brew that I use.....and I also take DGL to protect my stomach and so far so good....it's called a stomach lining tamer....jam