Numb Toes!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kloet4, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Kloet4

Kloet4 New Member

I have had two numb toes on my left foot for two days now. They just feel numb and sometimes tingle. Has anyone had this or know what it is or could mean. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have a Great Day.
    Lisa K.
  2. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

though until a rheumy tested my soles I just thought they were cold. Taking lots of B-6 helps my numb hands and feet. I'll bump my post on it, though I don't know if anyone has tried it.
  3. Kloet4

Kloet4 New Member

Bumping for more info!
  4. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

my physical therapist thought it might be due to my poor posture and putting too much pressure on one part of my rear or leg. I am working on my posture now and my toes haven't been numb in a day or so. It's hard to change your posture but, I use cues. Like if a commercial comes on I sit up straight, even if it's only for 30 seconds or if I get a red light while driving, I do it then too. They just help remind me & the more often I do it the longer I do it. It had helped my neck and back pain also. I don't know if it will help you but, it's free to try.

Lisa
  5. nitengal42in

nitengal42in New Member

I have never had my toes go completely numb, but I do get pins and needles a lot in my feet, toes, elbow and hands. I have been told it is due to my FMS.

I know that when I get the circulation pumping, it seems to help a little. I am sure you have heard this a million times, but try taking a nice hot bath or a nice brisk walk (well as brisk as you can handle). Maybe it will help to get the blood pumping.

I am sure this was not much help. If you find an answer, maybe we will both benefit.

Stacey
  6. idiotsinc

idiotsinc New Member

But mine's from having a bulging disk in my lower back (L3).
  7. Kloet4

Kloet4 New Member

Mine is on the left foot and the little toe and the one beside it. I can pinch it and it does not hurt. Let me know Debbie what you find out. I do not see my doctor until Sept. 4. Thanks for all the insights.

Lisa K.
  8. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

Popping the toe knuckles seems to help a little, but not a lot. I also get numb/tingling thumbs and forefingers and tickling on my nose and chin. I think it's all related.