Number two: After an absence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Nov 15, 2006.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

of some two years, the Chit Chat Board is back.

So here, to celebrate, is a two-blonde joke:

The blonde was speeding down the road and a blonde cop pulls her over and asks to see her drivers license.

The Blonde driver replies with "Whats a drivers license?" "It's a little square thing that looks like you", said the cop.

So the blonde looks through her purse and she pulls out a compact mirror and gives it to the cop.

The blonde cop looks at it and says, "Well if you would of told me you were a cop in the first place, I never would have pulled you over!"

2. victoria

victoria New Member

I would love to try pulling that some day...

but dang, you beat me to it! Posting the first joke that is..

3. rockgor

looked like I was going to be numbre two which was right in keeping the theme of my post.

But now it looks like I'm number three as the posts seem to be in inverse order.

Then again, it may all be our old friend brain fog.
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Oh gosh, it took me awhile to figure this one out!

I feel like the guy in this joke:
    I man walks into a bar... ouch!

lol in la-la-land, Shannon
  5. rockgor

So this termite walks into a bar.

Says: Hey, is the bar tender here?
  6. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

You always have a great sense of humor! I am so used to the other board, but I am going to give this one a try. Hope you are having a great day. Thanks for the laugh!
    Kim :)
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Did I read your title correctly????????

A bit misleading to say the least, or I just have a potty mouth and mind.

Nancy B
  9. rockgor

Everybody is so cheerful.

Nancy, you're right. There was a certain ambiguity in my title.

When I was teaching students to take the CA Bar Exam I told them to look for ambiguities and discuss them.

Consider the two or more meanings in these examples:

The door was open.

She was a doctor.

Mabel was traveling through the parking lot at a high rate of speed.

I feel we now have official permission to be silly which is an essential element of staying young at heart.
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You always make me laugh, Rocky.

I'm having a complication with your three examples though. I keep visualizing Mable, the doctor, driving recklessly through the door. Maybe I should have been a Personal Injury lawyer.

How about the man in the bar who went to a table where three blondes were sitting. "Do you want to hear a blonde joke?" he asked.

Blonde #1 said that there were a few things he should know. "I am a professional boxer and have won many titles. Kathy the Killer over there is a World Class kick boxer and my last friend here has a black belt in karate. Now, are you sure you want to tell us a blonde joke?"

The guy thought a minute then said, "No. Not if I have to repeat it three times."

11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

he wants my bf's credit cards to go eat donuts.