NUMBING TINGLING OF EXTREMITIES AND HEADACHESANYONE HAVE THESE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FOYBOYFOY, Jul 10, 2006.

1. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

DO YOU HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS ? IVE SEEN 6 DOCTORS AND THEY DIAGNOSE ME FROM : STRESS TO VIRUS TO CFS WITH FM. I DONT THINK THEY HAVE A CLUE. IVE BEEN SICK FOR 6 MONTHS ALONG WITH MY NUMBNESS AND HEADACHES/DIZZYNESS IM SO FATIGUED. IF YOU HAVE THESE PLEASE TELL ME MORE / DIAGNOSES/DOCTORS YOUVE SEEN........... GOD BLESS FOY
  2. carly1229

carly1229 New Member

I have had this problem for years. The dr. says it is Raynauld's Syndrome and goes along with FM. I just have it occasionally now, but used to be huge problem. The cold weather will make it worse for me.
  3. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

CARLY
    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO DIAGNOSE YOU AND WHO DIAGNOSED YOU. DID THEY PUT YOU ON ANY MEDS. GOD BLESS AND THANKS AGAIN
  4. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

HAYLEY
    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL RESEARCH THIS . I DID HAVE NERVE TEST AND ALL IS WELL....... GOD BLESS AND THANKS AGAIN
  5. sydneysider

sydneysider Member

The symptoms that you discribe can be caused by many things.

It took me 25 years to discover that I have disc damage in my neck(one possible cause of headaches). Also inner ear damage was finally discovered, after testing showed no problem 20 years ago.

It is important to persevere with doctors, as they don't like to deal with "difficult cases" (ones they can't figure out easily).

Have you considered lyme disease, or some other infectious disease?

The tip off clues for neck problems are probably (in my experience) headaches, tension feelings over head, arms that fatigue easily.

A good neurologist may be someone for you to consider seeing.

Muscle tension in the neck and shoulders can also add to dizzyness, or balance problems.

You can check out a thread by prickles, about diseases that can be misdiagnosed as FM or CFS. In fact, I'll give it a bump to the top of the board.

All the best.
    Robyn.
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Have you considered your diet???

Do some research on MSG and aspartame...

Take care..