Numbness of face

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicaz49, Sep 12, 2008.

1. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

The only other time i had this was when i had the interior of my car detailed and when i drove it the chemicals made me sick (nausea and numb face and light headed). Today I feel sick (possibly the weather changing) and am having nausea and face numbness again. The strange part is that its more on the left side of my face than the right. Anyone else experience this???

Id hate to sit here in the home that I am often confined to and be sensitive to something. I just cant imagine what i'm sensitive to now. Urghhh! Maybe i'll pitch a tent in the freakin backyard tonight. Looks like i am no longer "housebound" I am now "tentbound".

Happy trails.

2. sadie101

sadie101 New Member

I am having face numbness right now too. the first time it happen to me my primary doctor sent me to the ER to get a MRI and CT to rule out MS or a stroke. for me my tongue and neck go numb also, food taste really bitter and I have a hard time swallowing.

have you had a MRI?
    hope you feel better soon.
  3. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

So sounds like you still get the numbness.
    I had an MRI about a year ago, it was normal and a normal CAT scan about 5 years ago. I have had tongue numbness too but it doesn't happen when i have facial numbness. I'm guessing there is not much to do for it.

Thanks for your reply.