NUMBNESS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore, Sep 22, 2002.

1. eeyore

eeyore New Member

DOES ANYONE HAVE NUMBNESS IN THEIR FOREARMS. MY ARMS FROM THE ELBOWS DOWN FEEL SO NUMB THAT THEY SHOULD BE IN A SLING BECAUSE THEY JUST HANG THERE. I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF PAIN IN MY RIGHT HAND I HAD TROUBLE TURNING THE STEERING WHEEL TODAY AND EVEN SPRAYING MY HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING SIMILAR. THANKS
  2. eeyore

eeyore New Member

DOES ANYONE HAVE NUMBNESS IN THEIR FOREARMS. MY ARMS FROM THE ELBOWS DOWN FEEL SO NUMB THAT THEY SHOULD BE IN A SLING BECAUSE THEY JUST HANG THERE. I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF PAIN IN MY RIGHT HAND I HAD TROUBLE TURNING THE STEERING WHEEL TODAY AND EVEN SPRAYING MY HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING SIMILAR. THANKS
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I get numbness quite often in my left arm.

Jaci
  4. cupimick

cupimick Member

yes, I have just noticed in the past six months that I had the numbness in my arms its usually one or the other and its goes down into my hands , never had it before just another symptom to add to the list. It feels like pins and needles to me so you are not alone.

Deanna
  5. diggity

diggity New Member

My hands go numb. That's one reason I can't work right now, I'm a barber and I can't seem to find anyone who wants their barber to cut their hair with no feeling in their hands. LOL Oh and forget about strait razor shaves, hubby won't even let me near him anymore with my razor.

They always go numb when I go to sleep, then when the feeling starts to come back, it feels as if I'm being electrocuted. *sigh* What a predicament!
  6. herblady

herblady New Member

have you all had your dr. check you for carpal tunnel syndrome? those symptoms sound a lot like it. cindi
  7. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

The left side of my left hand is completely numb. Doc says I have cubital tunnel syndrome, which is an impingement of the ulnar nerve that runs through the elbow. Ask your doc about that.

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  8. diggity

diggity New Member

do you mind if I ask where you are from? NC maybe?
  9. saffie02

saffie02 New Member

i have a numb left leg thatsbeen that way 4 months
  10. eeyore

eeyore New Member

NO I DON'T LIVE IN N.C. I LIVE IN PENNA.I ALSO SAW IN YOUR BIO THAT YOUR A BARBER AND I ALSO HAVE MY LICENSE TO DO HAIR I ONLY DO FAMILY AND A FEW NEIGHBORS WHEN I'M UP TO IT.
    NICE TALKING TO YOU.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2002]