Nurse's or whoever knows.Do we pay for L-STD in Nursing Homes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. keke466

    keke466 New Member

    I should know this. Work in NH as CNA . Want to know if I do and if so what do I do to receive it? I don't even know if they qualify for FMLA, to scared to ask. Thanks,Keke.

    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2006]
  2. keke466

    keke466 New Member

    Bumping for replies.
  3. jhmitch

    jhmitch New Member

    Bump (I don't know answer)
  4. suzetal

    suzetal New Member

    What were the benefits they offered you when you got the job?

    Most places you have to sign up for it.And in some cases pay a small fee that comes out of your check.

    I would just go to my personnel office and ask for the employee hand book ( thats what we called it ).or benefits guide book .You may have to read it there.It should tell you what benefits they offer.

    Good luck

[ advertisement ]