Nursing School .... Good News

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CockatooMom, Aug 30, 2007.

1. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop a line and say that I passed my skills testing this week in RN school!

I feel so much more confident this year than I did last year. I think it is blessing that I have to repeat this one class.

I'll keep in touch!

[This Message was Edited on 09/02/2007]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wish you a healthy year left!

3. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Not sure what an mt test is but I'm jealous! I can't wait until I finally get into the nursing program here@=!
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Good going. I know this has been a tough struggle, but you're almost there.

Thanks for sharing.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

Job! C-mom i'm very happy for you! i worked in nursing as a therapy/nurse aide for 22 years and sure wished i could have gone on to be an RN,,,,,your Doing a great job!! Keep it up!:) Hugs,,,,,,,Sis
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

What a huge of luck to you for the rest of this semester. Hope it goes well for you!

Nancy B
  7. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I saw my typ-o... it was to read MY skills testing, not "mt" skills testing...LOL!!!!

Thanks for the support and kind words.
    Love you guys!
  8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

What great news. Keep it up. I know how hard it is to get a nursing degree and to pass those tests. Only now I am sure it is harder to do so with all the new stuff. I was an RN MANY years ago and graduated 1n 1961. I worked a few years, then had chiodren and stopped after the third daughter. After that I had two more children and did home child care instead of nursing.

Keep up the hard work. You should be very proud of yourself !

Big hugs,

Granni (Marilyn)