Nutramedix anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mijanou, Sep 25, 2010.

1. mijanou

mijanou Member

I would appreciate some feedback from people who have tried Nutramedix products and got some relief for their symptoms. I've heard good things about this stuff but before spending my money I would like some honest responses.

The Fall is here and during this time of year I usually feel alot worse, viral or microbes, both, or just my dysfunctional immune system - but I need some relief. I've heard Olive Leaf extract is good but I don't know which brand has the highest grade properties, otherwise it's just junk and I don't want to take a chance-I've wasted too much money in the past on supplements.

Nutramedix seems like a high quality brand and they have good prices on ebay but I don't know which product to buy because there are so many in their line up.

Any opinions, experiences anything would be appreciated. thanks

2. mijanou

mijanou Member

I've known a couple of people with Lyme that have done the Cowden Program from Nutramedix with very good results and stated that Nutramedix was a quality brand.

I don't have Lyme so I just need one product that helps the immune sysem or knocks out whatever virus/viruses I seem to battling this time of year.

Could you please share which brand of OLE you are taking, one quality brand was rec'd to me yrs ago but I can't remember which one it was.

thanks so much