O.K. Went To the Home Page To Locate A Doc...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Peppie, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Peppie

    Peppie New Member


    Received a reply to my message about locating a doc for CFIDS, suggesting I go to the Home Page and check their list. Did do that, but never found a list, except to go through the AMA's list, and when I tried that couldn't find one with the needed specialty (believe most docs treating CFIDS have Rheumatology backrounds?) Hate to sound difficult, but please point me in the right direction if you can.

    Gratefully and with warm greetings to all,
  2. pam_d

    pam_d New Member

    Try a search for the "co-cure good doctor list"----that will get you to FM/CFIDS doctors.

    Good luck,