O.L.E been withdrawn???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by patchwork, Aug 14, 2003.

1. patchwork

patchwork New Member

Help I can't get hold of O.L.E anymore here in Switzerland - the pharmasist I spoke to this morning says it is no longer available...... It's the only thing that helps me and I wondered if this is the case anywhere else ,e.g.in the U.S?????? I know things like melotonin were withdrawn here and not in the U.S. I'd like to know why it's no longer on sale or even if it's true???????
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

There are plenty of companies that sell it, here, over the internet...in the U.S.A.
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I know that at least two companies still sell it, firsthand here, both Seagate (where I ordered a bottle) and iherb...
    What is the reason for not selling it there, now?

Hope you find some soon,
    Best Remedy so far for me, too.
    Plantscaper
  4. lucky

lucky New Member

O.L.E. is available in every Healthfood Store in Canada. The reason that your pharmacist probably cannot get it anymore is because he only got his supply from one company. There are many companies in the U.S. and in Canada which produce O.L.E., but not knowing where his source of supply was from, I cannot think of another reason.
    I hope that you find another pharmacy which has O.L.E. It has been a remarkable immune booster for me also, so I can understand your concern.
    Sincerely, Lucky