O Me O My at the Grocery store: splat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Asatrump, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I had a moment this morning entering the grocery store~~ I looked around to see if somebody had a camera and was filming for funny videos.

Some poor man had a giant decorated sheet cake balanced on top of his grocery cart and he hit a bump. SPLAT... Must have been 5 men standing, looking, trying to figure what to do and how to salvage. tee hee, all us women just kept going knowing: ain't no way you're going to get that mess back in the box!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Cake does not fly well and lands even worse. All that is left to say is "Clean up in Aisle 1."
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Ahhh, poor guy, but that must have been funny to witness. Sounds like he should have put the cake INSIDE the cart instead of trying to balance it ON TOP of the cart. I agree, that's not exactly something you can salvage.

I would have been more than happy to help eat up the some of the mess.....

Erika :)
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

That is something I would do. lol.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

missed Kodak moment!,,,,
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Would have loved to see it!!!

I just had my own kodak moment today in Target! Uhhg!

My hubby dropped me off at the door while he went to park, and i had to go potty.

They were waiting for me outside of the restroom area, (hubby and my boys) right where the security cameras are.

My oldest son points at me and starts cracking up, i turn around behind me to see what's so funny, only to discover it was me!!!

I was dragging a very long piece of toilet paper from the bottom of my shoe!!! All caught on the security camera.

My family was howling at me, and people were looking!!

7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It sounds like something I would do......plus your story too, Morningson. At least the TP was dragging from your shoe, not sticking out of your pants!

8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It's the little things in life that get us to smile.... wish we had more, even though I felt sorry for the gentleman with the cake!
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

come back for a lick of frosting? Oh, I love cake frosting.

I know...dirty on the floor, people watching...not ladylike at all. Sheesh, tough to be grown up sometimes.

10. sisland

sisland New Member

I would dive right in there with you!,,,being a frosting lover myself!,,,,,Oh' what fun we could all have with a Cake Fight!,,,,,,,,Sis