O/T Check out my profile picture and see my new baby-New pic.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Oct 5, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

IT'S A SQUIRREL!!!! I think her mother rejected her and maybe she was the runt of the litter. My b/f's sister found her in the yard. Her dogs were chasing it. So we have decided to take her a raise her. She is so precious!!!
    I will post another pic. of her later with her nursing. All she does is eat and sleep. I have named her Precious.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 10/13/2006]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

a cutie.

I think little brown wren is right. Their teeth keep growing and they need to gnaw to keep them worn down to the right length.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/06/2006]
  3. TerryS

TerryS Member

HOW ADORABLE!!! I'm glad you've decided to help raise the little sweetie pie! But sounds like Wren has some good advice for you.

GOOD LUCK!

TerryS

4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I can see why you named her Precious. I just wanted to reach into the screen, pick her up and cuddle her!

Ellen
  5. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Oh Kriket what a lil gift! She is so cute. Good luck to you. BTW- my grandma hand raised a squirel and it was a great pet by the time she was an adult.
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

ahhhhhh you are very sweet to do this.
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Your a great pet parent!! i'm sure she will be well cared for!!
  8. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

we tried to save one once... what are you feeding her? The vet let me pick up a bottle type food that they give to kittens. Are you feeding her by bottle?
    Good Luck - very CUTE!
    Kim
  9. kriket

kriket New Member

We are feeding her with a syringe right now. We tried a tiny bottle, but for now she is doing better with the syringe. We are feeding her whole milk, and she is growing like a weed.

Thank you all, she is so sweet. I think we may turn her back loose when she gets healthy. I sure don't want everthing chewed up, I just got my little doggies trained to not do that so much. Thanks for the advice and warning.
    My b/f has raised them before, but he did not tell me this part. LOL He's a little Steve Irwin.

Kriket

10. kriket

kriket New Member

She is the sweetest little thing. She is growing like a weed. She sets up now and "pops" her little tail.

Kriket