O/T HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY EVERYONE....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonakay, Feb 1, 2006.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I'm on the east coast and it's about 30 minutes until Punxsutawney Phil makes his forcast... sure hope the little guy doesn't see his shadow!

Have a great day everyone.....
    Hugz,
    Tona
  2. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Well ... I'm not surprised ours is saying Spring is coming ... since we have NOT had a winter .. in all my knowledge I have never seen such a winter in Ontario .. it has broken all records for being so warm and no real snow fall .. scay !
    Happy GHD !
    Fudge : )
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

He saw his shadow, six more weeks of winter for us, mean old groundhog....
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

5. mary124

mary124 New Member

Here in Austin (Texas) we really haven't had any winter.. We had a day or 2 in early December where they closed the whole city down. But other than that its been anywhere in the 60-80's. for the most part though, we do get our Winter during the second week in February. So we will see....
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Now that really sounds like one tough winter to put up with.... LOL
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

you were yanked out of a hole in the ground in the dead of winter. lol It has been very nice here in central Virginia. No snow yet and it is in the 60's and sunny. Hope the rest of February stays that way.

I wish they would leave those groundhogs alone! One day one will bit the guy and then I'll just sit there and laugh. lol

Hugs,
    Faye
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

Yep, I saw my shawdow today! I'm the groundhog!!! LOL

(Today is my birthday!!!!)

55 today!

Janet