O/T Hey Mz. Foxwalker

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonakay, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Where are you girl? Been a big long time since you've checked in with us! I know Mable is wondering about you too so how about letting enquiring minds know how you are???

Lotsa hugz,
    Tona
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

So happy to hear from you. It seems like old times around here lately. Ali and Stidham/Debbie are on the lupus board. Now if we'd just get chit/chat we'd be back to normal.

So what's going on with you? How's your health? Are you on any news meds? How are your daughters?

Jeez, ok I'll stop with the questions (for now). Glad you're still around and hope you check in more. I'll try to keep this bumped so Mable finds it.

Love ya!!
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I'm still not working, may never again. Miss the money but no way I could hold a job. I have many good days and them boom here come the bad ones. My back still gives me fits too so all I do is get done taking meds. The doc added lyrica to the mess last week. Just a small dose at bedtime to help nerve pain and sleeping. As usual one side effect is weight gain so who needs it!

Kris is driving and working two part time jobs. He's really a good kid. The older kids are still as rotten as they were and the grandkiddies are doing great.

The flowers are poking up in the front flower beds... YAY Spring hits on Monday!

I sent Norma a card today, hope she gets back online soon.... well I'd better get my sorry butt busy with laundry and NO I don't like rabbit stew......LOL

Hugz,
    Tona
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

rabbit stew sounds pretty good right now!! I'm Starving today!!
    Girls, Girls, Girls.... I FELL ON MY BUTT in the MUDD!! In Front of a bunch of people...
    How embarrasing!! and my behind hurts too.. I had to go home and change clothes!! Does that mean I'm getting old??

I mean.. c'mon.. OLD ladies FALL down.. UGHH!!! Hugs to ya both!! XOX
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Are you ok? I bet you're sore as all get out today. Falling is one of my worse fears since we walk so off kilter evrey day. I constantly run into the hallway walls and end tables that have been in the same durn place for years.

But back to you, how in the world did you fall? Did the mud cause it or that's just where you landed?

Oh jeez I hope this does't bring on a flare girl, check in!

Love ya!

Where'd ya go foxy????
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

love you girls!
  8. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Where'd you run off to? Hope all is well.