O/T I got it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mme_curie68, Mar 26, 2006.

1. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

Thank you to everyone on this board for the support you provide.

Everyone helped me through a really bad flare about a month ago when I was first dx'd.

Your support and the support of my family gave me the inspiration and strength to keep my nose to the grindstone despite feeling like crud.

I took the last part of my state licensing exam yesterday morning and not only got above the "passing grade" of 70 but got a 90 out of 100!

I am now a licensed EMT-B - the first time I've followed a personal passion through to reality in a very long time!

Of course, didn't I get some kind of 24-hour stomach bug and spent the rest of the day in bed after I got home from the test - but it was a happy crummy (LOL).

Thanks again!

Hugs,
    Madame Curie
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

That you are accomplishing what you want in life!!! Best of luck and know that we are here for you. I also want to say how much your responses to posts mean to me. You are one smart lady.

{HUGS}

Suzette
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You are so smart. I am thrilled you did so well. Hip Hip Horrah for MMe Curie.

Love Anne C
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

You achieved your goal,you should be proud,which Im sure you are.You deserve to be.90 out of 100,SUPER!!!!
    Sorry about the flu.
    Take Care,
    Jordane
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope ;you can continue great progess in your life..

jodie
  6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Good for you!! What an accomplishment!!

June
  7. findmind

findmind New Member

I am so impressed. I can't imagine doing such a thing! And with such great scores...

You sure are an inspiration to those on this board who feel they probably can't accomplish anything with one of these dds...

I hope you tell us some of your interesting encounters as you go out into this field...should be fascinating to hear how you respond!

Best of luck and good wishes to you,
    findmind
  8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Emergency medical technician?
  9. chickabee

chickabee New Member

Congrats on EMT-B. I applaud anyone and praise everyone who

goes into that line of work. My daughter started as an EMT-

B and is now a paramedic/firefighter. You do such

wonderful things to help other people.

Sorry you had to get the flu though... :(