O/T Spring Has Finally Sprung

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonakay, Mar 19, 2006.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Thank goodness, I'm ready for warm weather. But here in Ohio they're calling for a snow storm coming in tonight. Something just isn't right about that picture!

Anyway, happy first day of Spring to everyone... I'm gonna do my happy dance today!

Hugz,
    Tona
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

We are really ready for spring! I want to plant some pansies...Love, Terri
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Although in Maine this morning it's Friggin' freezing!!!

I took my boys out this morning and we all looked like snorting bulls with all the smoke comin out our nostrils...tehe

The robins were here two weeks ago, earliest ever, but they left quick when the cold came back...Can't wait for the warmth to come and stay for awhile...I cannot stand the cold!

Peace~Alicia
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I know here it does not look like spring today...but it did yesterday..It was a really nice day...

I was looking at the forcast and it is only to get warmer everyday...but some rain in there too...but that is good...we need the rain and warmth to make stuff grow!!

I'll take rain over that stinkin snow!!

So get dancin!!!
  5. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

hiya Tona

Happy Spring! WAhooooooooooooo have you noticed how much the light has already changed! I am so excited!

Was hoping for a lovely day since I am going from the house 4 out of 5 days this week which I hate the idea of, but nope cloudy and we are freezing here!

The dogs want me in bed but I have to get ready to go for a chiro appt.

SIghhhhhh better run just lapsed into a comma lol man I need a nap already !

Happy Spring anyhow hope itdoesn't snow! lol
    Brenda
  6. foxglove9922

foxglove9922 New Member

Woke up to 8 inches of snow today here in upstate NY....is this sping?
  7. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Spring???? It's snowing like the dickin's here and it's sooooo cold. My chow chow LOVES IT! Me, No Like, unless I'm skiing in it.

Hugs to all and happy spring!

skierchik
  8. Cindi

Cindi New Member

Spring iz sprung
    The grass is riz
    I wonder where
    The birdies iz??

Happy Spring everyone!!

~Cindi
  9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

They have updated our severe weather bulletin to start at 11 tonight until 7pm tomorrow..... RAIN SLEET SNOW AND MORE SLEET AND MORE SNOW !!!! I knew I shoulda shot that durn groundhog last month!!

Loved the Spring ditty!

Hugz,
    Tona
  10. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

It seems I'm not the only one enduring the cold and snow! 9 degrees here this morning and snowy all day. They say we may reach 30 later this week. Big woop!

I want sunshine and warmth!
  11. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Butttt Looks like March may go out like a lion. I am in Ohio also andnot looking forward to this snow. ihave beenwatching the map on weather.com and am not sure if we will get it or not. I am crossing my fingers it passes us by. And The warmer weather is here soon !!
  12. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

kalley167 hey there!

Where in Ohio are you? I am southern, in Chillicothe 1 hour south of columbus.

Still dark and icky here, no real weather just dark.

Quit watching that tv tona! You will feel better lol. Nasty souncding weather though eh>

HAGD Brenda
  13. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I'm not watchin the news, it's all these weather bulletin e-mails..... LOL
  14. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I better check the map and make sure this crudy weather isn't bein blown down here by them there Canadian foxes!

Glad your daddy is doin better girl!
    Hugz,
    Tona
  15. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I am shivering right now! It is cloudy and gloomy and just plain cold!!!!! I am in northwest Indiana. But our son near Indy expects lots of snow.

I saw a robin too - they are cold!

cindi-------I haveen't heard that little poem since and i was a kid ---a long time ago.

I do have daffodils up (had a warm day or 2) that have buds buried in them, just waiting for those warm days.

Gentle Hugs and wishes for warm weather.

Joan
  16. coogrrr

coogrrr New Member

I am not the only one who feels worse in the wet cold weather and better then the local weathermen I can tell you when thats gonna happen!

Unhappy NW camper

~Coog
  17. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I finally seen my first robin today...I have been waiting and waiting to see one...Everyone else said they had seen them...but I hadn't yet..One of my favorite times of the year...

You know spring is right around the corner when you see the robins back...

Won't be long and the snow will be gone...YAAAAAYYY!!!

Next someone will be complaining that it is hot out...LOL

[This Message was Edited on 03/20/2006]
  18. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Well sometime between 4 am and 7am it started snowing here in Chillicothe, hubby left early for work to make sure he got there ok since there is no 8am weather for columbus when he leaves.

Schoool is on a 2 hour delay and I just never understand this. We never had snow days or any such nonsense at school. I lived in Canada for farts sake where we see snow not like here...... they look outside and go Ooooooooo look a wee skiff of snow oh ya "might" be nasty can't risk being out when it is 32f.

Oh I get steamed lol. So glad we are bringing up a generation that shall be whimps.

Oh well ok I shall stop b##$#&$#ing and be nicer.

On the upswing I just had pain meds and chocolate for breakfast and going back to bed after I have read the board lol.

Sorry for the snow but if doesn;t get too cold then this is fine we need the moisture here.

TC all Brenda
  19. mildred623

mildred623 New Member

Hi Tona,
    I know what you mean about the snow. We're up to our eyeballs in it here in Dayton. I just woke up and looked outside it's snowing so hard I could barely see the buildings across the street. There calling for 5-7 inches here. Wow is this Spring, could've fooled me.
    Have a good one and stay warm.

Mildred
  20. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Here in lancaster they have really dropped the ball on the snow. We had flurries for about an hour and that was it BUT we are still under the watch til 7 tonite so we'll see.

Hey Brenda/Canuck,

When I was kid many many many moons ago we had snow butt deep all winter long, the weather here in Ohio has REALLY changed. I thought sure we'd get some white stuff today so we could drag the sleds out... poor kids got all pumped up for nada...LOL

My iris's, peonies, and daylilies are not happy right now...

[ advertisement ]