O24 Fibromyalgia - Anybody have a comment?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WhoKnowsWhy, Sep 14, 2005.

1. WhoKnowsWhy

WhoKnowsWhy New Member

Just thought I'd see if anyone has tried this new product and if worked. Haven't read any feedback good or bad in a while on this site. Anybody have a comment? Thanks.
  2. ChattyCathy

ChattyCathy New Member

Love it...I received three packet samples in the mail. My son came over to visit and asked if I had any Icy Hot - I remembered that I had the samples and gave him one. He couldn't belive how fast it worked. An hour later he mentioned that his neck muscles were actually relaxed and asked where he could buy some at. That night I used a sample and I sleep like a baby.....

I visited that site that it is being sold from...My samples came in towelette form but I see that it is being sold as a spray. I do plan on ordering some this weekend.

There is only one problem that I had with it and that was the smell....I have MCS and had a problem with the smell...
  3. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

As far as FMS pains - I love the 024 Fibro.

As far as allergies/asthma/multiple chemical sensitivities - it feels like the end of the world to me.

The scent for me is just SO overpowering that the pain it causes to breath - isn't typically worth the FMS pain I'm trying to relieve.
  4. snooker11

snooker11 New Member

i like the stuff. smells good - like a peppermint lifesaver. helps take the edge off on neck and upperback pain. doesn't seem to work for other areas. I like to use it around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and it refreshes me.
  5. WhoKnowsWhy

WhoKnowsWhy New Member

Just thought I'd let you know that I tried the Regular O24 Pain Neutralizer this week... bought it at CVS and I think it worked great!

My neck and lower back discomfort was virtually eliminated. I really don't understand what the issue some have with the smell is though. Sure it had a strong pepperment type smell initially, but it was just about gone in maybe 30-45 minutes. This stuff relieved my pain
    all day, and it has been a while since that's happened!

I will continue to use the product and would recommend it.
  6. segrin

segrin New Member

Hi I see that someone purchased it at a CVS so what is the price of it if you don't mind my asking. My Chiropractor uses a combo of Essential oils (Lemon, Peperment,Euculyptuo sp?) on me and massages them into my sore spots and it does smell but I usually wait until it soaks in and then use baby wipes to wipe it of and it does dull the odor (have to ditch the cloths that I wore to my appt and wash them though cause I can't stand the smell). All in all I think the oils work for a while and it would be worth a try to get the 024 any relief is so appreciated even if it is short lived.
  7. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I have been using 024 for some time and I like it. It works well for my neck pain and really well when my knee pain acts up.

As to the smell, I like it but I heard a Doctor on the radio say that if it is a problem, you can wash it off after about 10 min. It will have been absorbed enough to work.

Good Luck.

Kathy.
  8. WhoKnowsWhy

WhoKnowsWhy New Member

I think it cost $19.95 at CVS when I bought it. I also think I heard it was sold at Rite Aid, but there are no Rite Aid's near me.

I bought the spray bottle, but they also carried a box full of individually wrapped wipes that may be good for those wanting to carry the stuff around!

Stuff works great, that's all I will say!