obsessed totaly depressed about next depo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 00a7370, Apr 20, 2007.

1. 00a7370

00a7370 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm having a really bad time physically. Can hardly get out of bed or get out of a chair. I seem to be getting worse.

Areas that didn't hurt before are killing me.

My worker's comp deposition is constantly on my mind. The opposing attorney was sooo nasty to me for 10 hours and I'm having a second one in May. Can't stop obsessing about it. Maybe that is why I'm getting worse. Don't know.

Will extreme stress make you have a major flare up?
  2. pat460

pat460 New Member

Stress is a major factor and can definitely make you worse in my opinion. I'll bump you up so maybe someone else will have some good advice.

Sorry you are having a rough time of it. Feel better soon.

Pat
  3. momof471

momof471 New Member

was a total nightmare forme. I went to mediation last September. Luckily that went good. My stress levels have come down considerably now that I am not jumping through hoops for them. I lucked out in mediation their lawyer was very nice. The mediator was good too. I think they were happy to settle so they wouldn't be responsible for the fibro side of things. My injury triggered the fibro. I pray you will be through this soon. Just keep your cool and don't let them get to you.

God Bless
  4. 00a7370

00a7370 New Member

Thank everyone for your support. I laid in bed for two days and can't stop thinking about it.

I have to see their pscyh MD on Monday.

In May I have to see a "impartial" MD. I'm very skeptical that he is indeed impartial.

The next depo is in May and I keep seeing the opposing female attorney in my mind's eye.

My own female attorney was upset about my answers and lectured me on top of it. Making me feel totally unprotected.