Obstructions In Legs and Bone Density Test

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by domesticgoddess, Oct 3, 2002.

1. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Gee If anybody could have bad luck - looks like me.

Doppler tests several several weeks ago along with a bone density test.

Received call from Doctor last nite. Seems as tho there is obstructions in both legs. He wants to see me Monday afternoon.

To top that - the Bone Density Test I had - Computer Broke.
    So Another Test on Monday. It's really not a bad pain test.
    Have to sit in a chair and lean to the left while your elbow is flat on the board. Then, have to lay flat on the board for about 2 minutes.

But, Darn such a Nuisance when you have to repeat tests. Told Hubby tonite Doctor's office better not try to charge our insurance twice!

Gentleness
  2. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Gee If anybody could have bad luck - looks like me.

Doppler tests several several weeks ago along with a bone density test.

Received call from Doctor last nite. Seems as tho there is obstructions in both legs. He wants to see me Monday afternoon.

To top that - the Bone Density Test I had - Computer Broke.
    So Another Test on Monday. It's really not a bad pain test.
    Have to sit in a chair and lean to the left while your elbow is flat on the board. Then, have to lay flat on the board for about 2 minutes.

But, Darn such a Nuisance when you have to repeat tests. Told Hubby tonite Doctor's office better not try to charge our insurance twice!

Gentleness
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Dear domestic...nice name by the way! Sorry to hear about the new finding. I have ostroporosis, due in part to a car accident in 1974. Just had another bone density test about a month ago. I guess its gotten bad in my right hip, so I am going through a series of CT scans to pinpoint the real problem. Its a pain in the butt. Well almost the butt...HA! Its sad too because I am only 46. Keep your chin up and the best of luck on your results. Keep us informed! Queenbee69