October Birthdays......Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Sep 28, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's time to wish our Outstanding October Birthday babies a Wonderful Happy Birthday.

Let us know when yours is so we can help you celebrate.

Happy Birthday Hugs,

Nancy B
  2. karenreese

karenreese New Member

Hi Nancy,
    I'm an October Birthday!!!! lol It's on October 16 th we'll leave the year blank. I'm a libra but right now my "scales" are a wee bit off-kilter...lol
    have a great day tc, Karen
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

mine is October 18th.

Michelle
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Well....

Here's a big ooooops for ya, I forgot until now that my birthday is October 13th. And yes, lucky for me, I was born on a Friday!

Happy Birthday Hugs all,

Nancy B
  5. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I will enjoy seeng who all are October babies...This is not modest, but....I always think October babies have extremely interesting personalities.

Brooksiemom...You are so pretty! and that little pup is perfect for you.

Jana1
  6. luvnewcomb

luvnewcomb New Member

Both my husband and I are October babies... mine is on the 8th - his the 27th.

He loves the time between my birthday and his because he can make fun of me and call me 'an older women'.

Our birthdays are 19 days apart - born the same year, but for 19 days a year I'm a year older than him in age.

Happy Birthday to you all !!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2006]
  7. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Mine is October 8th and I think the reason us Oct. babies are so intresting is because we are the scales. Usually mild and in control but we can go either way also. Extremely upset or extremely happy. Tends to keep others on their toes cause just when they think they know us we tend to change.....SueF
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you,

Nancy B
  9. monamea

monamea New Member

Hi brooksiemom, and to all the Oct. special people. May all of you have a great birthday. My special day is Oct. 22, may all of us have a day of less pain and more love and laughter.

Happy Birthday,

monamea
  10. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

My best wishes to all the wonderful October people! It's a big birthday month in my family and I agree, they are interesting people. What a lovely time of year, as well.

Thank, Nancy, for maintaining this thread. It helps to make things a little more personal.

Kathy
  11. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

Iam a October Baby myself. Mine is October 17th. I will be 38 this year!!

I love this time of year and watching all the trees change colors. My husband usually takes me up north if I am up for the ride, to see all the beautiful trees changing colors.

Happy Birthday October Babies!!

God bless you too!

Noahvale--Kathy
  12. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am also a birthday girl in October, the 30th! My mom always called me her little witch (she never did like me very much), but I fooled her...I am a Christian! LOL! Tam
  13. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

TO ALL OF YOU.

May your dreams and wishes come true and you feel better.

Love Anne
  14. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I will be celebrating it by seeing my physical therapist and getting fitted for a back brace! I will be 46 according to my birth certificate, 106 according to my medical records.

Linda
  15. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

Happy B-Day to us!

My special day is the 5th. I share my B-day with my older brother! We were born 8 years apart! Neat, huh?

We also share our B-day with Larry Fine...one of the Three Stooges!

I hope you all enjoy your B-days & are blessed with much happiness.

Hugs,
    Annie
  16. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

my b-day is the 30th. yeah. I always loved halloween because i got to go trick or treating and the neighbors gave me stuff for my birthday. hehehe

Angellwolffe
  17. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Birthday bump...

Hugs all,

Nancy B
  18. severina

severina New Member

..I will be 41
  19. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi All, (and Michelle)

My birthday is also the 18th Michelle, same as yours. Except I wish I was as young as you. I will be 66, look like in my 50's some say and feel sometimes like about 80 plus -groan !!

Blessings to you and to all,

Marilyn (granniluvsu)
  20. SweetT

SweetT New Member

So happy it falls on a Sunday and Columbus Day is the 9th, so I get to sleep in the day after my birthday!!

Tonia