October's Happy Birthday Celebrations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Sep 29, 2007.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Let us help you celebrate your October Birthday by letting us know when yours is.

Happy Birthday to all of our October Birthday babies!!!

Oh this is tooo funny!!! I put September in both the title and thread and even forgot to add that my birthday is the 13th and my hubby's is the 18th.

Nancy B
    [This Message was Edited on 09/30/2007]
  2. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Mine is / was Sept 15
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you so much!!!! I'm still laughing on this one!

Nancy B
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Son's BD is the 7th and husband's the 9th....

Happy birthday to all you October babies! Best wishes for a good year, good activity level and less pain. Maybe this is the year for a cure.

Cyber balloons and cake to all....

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Well I will be -- on Oct. 18th. I will not tell you how old I am but you can guess from my bio. I have been counting backwards for awhile now - quite awhile !!!

Just rememaber that you are as old as you feel. So, I guess I must be about 100 or so (-: !! I try to stay as busy as I can. all thing considered and think young. However, you know how hard that is sometimes with all the pain, etc.

Lots of warm hugs to all,

Granni (Marilyn)
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Grannie - I am one day younger than you. My birthday is October 19. our daughter and her hubby will be here for it on their way to somewhere.

happy Birthday to all of you October babies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I luv you all.

Gentle Hugs,

7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Happy Birthday to all the October babies who were born in the beautiful fall season!! Have fun. Kim :)
  8. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

My birthday is October 7th.

I plan to spend the day with my family on Sunday.

Happy birthday to all the others who have a birthday this month too!
  9. Doober

Doober New Member

Libra here. Oct. 2nd to be exact. Wait, that's today....lol

My wife is the 19th, my son the 27th and my oldest dog is the 28th.
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

There used to be a birthstone for each month. Now if you look at a chart you'll often see two or three listed.

Anyway, in the crosswords, "October stone" is always "opal".

My family has thee Oct. birthdays.

11. SweetT

SweetT New Member

Mine, along with a few others on the board, is the 8th.

I will be taken out to an upscale restaurant that does wine-tastings. Then I will go away the weekend following my birthday. Unfortunately, right after my birthday, I have a class to finish up, which includes a 20-page research paper. So a weekend getaway the weekend following my birthday will be in order.
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

Babies! My niece had one on the 1st and my Youngest gal has one on the 22nd! Yes (Strong Libras!)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2007]
  13. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Birthday Bumpity bump

Nancy B
  14. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

busy getting my house picked up for company Sunday for my birthday. Kids make better hurricanes than house maids! sigh...
  15. Granniluvsu

I will be thinking about you on my birthday since your is the day after (the 19th). How neat !! Wished allot of us lived closer to each other so we could really help each other celerbrate.

Hope you are feeling better after the wedding and all.

Luv to you and all,

16. Honey45

Honey45 New Member

My birthday is October 20, 19??. I won't be teaching school that day---it's a Saturday! lol I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Happy Birthday to everyone!!!!

17. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Mine is Oct.20th.My DH and I always say it's just another day but follow up with where's my presents LOL.
    I told him I just want a cooking free day.That is all I do with his elderly father living with us.Three meals every day.
    My sister is two yrs. younger 52 and hers is the 18th.
  18. Granniluvsu

I know what you mean about a cooking free day !!! That is usually still want and what I get but that is OK. I get compensated for in other ways at other times though.

I also know how it feels like to have a bunch to cook for every day. I had DH, 5 kids and his dad for many years after his mom died early of ovarian cancer at 51 or 52. So, I cooked alot for more than 30 years.

How nice you sister has my birthday too !!

Have fantastic fun day with NO COOKING !!!!!

Big hugs,

19. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day with your family!

20. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I did have a nice birthday today. My father, sister and my mother in law came over for dinner. At night we went to a gospel concert.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!