Octogen2 Cream for Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Another person on a health board claims Octogen is the best and the 2 version is greaseless....allegedly it's used by athletes in all sports areas...

Main ingredients are: Camphor, Menthol, Menthol Salicyate (sp) and Refined Oil of Turpentine.....

A person on another board said her aunt swore by oil of turpentine for pain.....

This product has been around since 1932 I recall but never heard of it on the west coast....

I use a lot of topicals and I think I'll give this one a try, 15oz jar for best deal.

Anyone know of it? jam
    [This Message was Edited on 12/04/2012]
  2. jaminhealth

drug which is oral flupitine.....

I'm wondering if it contains a turpen"tine" version similar to this topical ingredient.

Just reading more about this oil of turpentine, Edgar Cayce used it in 700 some studies for pain. Oil of turpentine is an external analgesic...

I can't help but think the oil of turpentine is somehow formulated into the Effirma drug, I could be all wet on this...but it's being sold as an analgesic. [This Message was Edited on 12/03/2012]
  3. deepak

deepak Member

I have been putting mg oil and then DMSO on top of that - very effectve in muscle pains
  4. jaminhealth

but on certain areas, it's a bit messy. I add drops of DMSO to my jar of "home made" brew which I brush on many areas...