Odd Fibro Sensations

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lavender_Girl, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Lavender_Girl

Lavender_Girl New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but have had Fibro most of my life. My Dad has it worse than I do, and his mother had it too. I'm used to just dealing with the pain, fatigue, "Fibro Fog" and anxiety. Not to mention the sometimes odd sensations. Has anyone else developed places that from time to time feel warm? Not to the touch, just a sensation. There's no underlying medical thing causing it. Just want to know that this isn't unusual and I'm not alone. LOL! Thanks for any help you can give me!

2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i get all kinds of wierd things happening from burning to itching i get vibrations through my body also so im sure it is a part of the fibro hugs charlene
  3. akandmk

akandmk New Member

My face gets really warm and so does my neck and hands. the itching and the feeling that something is crawling on my drives me batty. Oh yeah and the muscel twitches too. Okay lets face it FM is a bummer all the way around.
  4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I get all sorts of weird sensations that unless it's really medically concerning I write off to 'another Fibro thing'.
    I can't say that I've felt exactly what you're feeling, but I'm sure someone has! =)