Odd news/Lyndonville, NY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Missizzy, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

A news story just caught my eye. I'll paste it below:

RIVERSIDE, Ohio - Police say a pastor who was reported missing from his home in western New York has been found at an Ohio strip club.

A police officer patrolling the K.C. Lounge parking lot Friday morning in the Dayton suburb of Riverside spotted out-of-state license plates on 46-year-old Craig Rhodenizer's car.

The FBI and New York authorities had been searching for Rhodenizer, who disappeared Wednesday after telling his wife he was getting his computer fixed at Best Buy. He is the pastor of a church in Lyndonville, N.Y.

Detective Matt Sturgeon said Rhodenizer was disoriented when confronted by police and said he felt "emotionally guilty."

Obviously Pastor Rhodenizer might just have been spiritually fatigued and decided to dally a bit. Or he could have made a wrong turn on his way home from Best Buy. What stopped me in my tracks, however, was the man's home town, Lyndonville, NY. That's where Dr. David Bell practices and specializes in CFS and Lyme Disease. Maybe Pastor Rhodenizer needs an Igenex test. At least if he wants Mrs. Rhodenizer and his flock to welcome him home.

I think I spend too much time on the web!!

2. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

tee hee-- Missizzy, you don't know how local this is for me...I doubt that Lyme would be the cause lots of beers, of 3 or 4 private lap dances, envelopes marked church collections found in the front seat, along with some other things I didn't pay attention to, and the computer in the car...if that were true, oh my.........just wonder HOW he ended up in little Riverside of all places!!!
    So who is this doctor? That would be about a 5 or so hour drive from here...hmmmm....
  3. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

What, is he your ex? LOL No, I don't know all the details so do spill, please. The connection I found odd is that he comes from Lyndonville where a Dr. David Bell kind of "wrote the book" on CFS. Go to:

and you can read his Lyndonville Times. I guess that part of New York has lots of Lyme disease. My hypothesis was that maybe the good pastor could clame that neuro Lyme caused him to wander smack dab into that strip club. Happens to the best of us, huh? I'll bet the dancers loved his name. Sounds like The Rhodenizer Bunny's been naughty again. I'm not nice.

And isn't that kind a jaunt from Lyndonville to Ohio? I'll have to check mapquest. I'm sorry you're feeling yucky. Peppermint tea, maybe?

4. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

Cindi--OK, I found a more in depth article. You know what they say about inquiring minds. First off, I was shocked to learn that he was Lutheran. Boy is Garrison Keillor gonna have a time with this one. I was just sure he must be Baptist as they're the usual suspects when it comes to strippers. Please note that I can say that as I was born and raised Baptist! I wonder if Easter week has always had this effect on him? Maybe too much ham and chocolate bunnies.

I was also impressed with the professionalism of the dancers. I don't know why we don't just go get evaluated by them. I mean, just like our doctors, they didn't see a medical problem. And a gallon of gin!! What's that all about?Maybe he's trying to be more green and using it for bio-diesel. And last but not least, note that he was a printer. He can most definitely use that as an excuse. Lost a few neurons there for sure.

Mrs. Rhodenizer sounds so happy to have her husband found. I'd like to be a fly on that wall tonight when he comes in.

5. Engel

Engel New Member

6. Buzzmyphone

Buzzmyphone New Member

This still makes me sick. This man is still in charge of leading his "flock" down the garden path to righteousness at this Lyndonville church. <BR>
    I had to appear at this church for a funeral recently, and could hardly deal with listening to the lies this man preached from his pulpit. Sickening, he is still there as of this month, March 2011. <BR>
    Even worse, a clearly blinded and brainwashed family member spoke to me about him the day we lost that family member, "He is our Shepard and we are his flock!" I had to bite down hard on my tongue to keep from saying what was on my mind. <BR>
    We were in grief at my family members home only hours after the passing of our family member, and he barged in, uninvited... not once, not twice, but three times that day of our family's loss. I could barely stand it. I nearly passed out from anger over his hypocritical words. <BR>
    Instead of talking about an uplifting subject during the funeral service, (OF WHICH we requested he not give any sermon because we had no interest in hearing his words) all he could talk about was Mary Magdalene. I was appalled... how dare he... <BR>
    I just don't get why this man was not removed from this position of leading others, when he is clearly a sinner beyond acceptance. <BR>

OH... and ... he has the ego to have a facebook account... Go search it....

Craig Rhodenizer
    <br><br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 03/07/2011</i>]