We've been in process of having the interior of the house painted for 3 weeks now. Ever have 'popcorn' ceilings spray painted? If you can avoid it, don't, the paint is extremely toxic. Between the toxicity of the constant paint fumes and the stress of living in a chaotic household for several weeks (I can't find anything, it's all piled up in the middle of rooms...GAAAACK!), I feel like I have a bad cold, heading south into my lungs. My FMS has been awful, and pain levels from it and the osteo and DDD have all been warring to see which can escalate first and fastest. On top of all this, on Sat. the 22nd, I went to PetSmart to buy dog food, and came home with an 11 month old bundle of energy, a Scotty/Llasa Apso mix puppy. She is bright and funny and loving, and is a good dog, if I can get past the chewing phase with her. The best part is that she makes me laugh. I smeared peanut butter inside a ball that is supposed to have biscuits stuffed into it, and she was just so funny last night, trying to get at the peanut butter! Kept her busy and out of trouble for half an hour. The moral of this story is: DON'T be anywhere near where popcorn ceilings are being sprayed, try to be elsewhere when the interior of your house gets painted, and believe in puppy power! It's been a long 3 weeks. Peace, Beth.