Off Balance and twitchy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Flibble, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Flibble

Flibble New Member

Hi! I am new to the board but not Fibro. I have had the funky stuff since 1996. I have new symptoms that I hope someone can identify and help with. I feel Ok for a period of time and then I get the dizzy, not room spinning, just off balance feeling with muscles that have a mind of their own. They twitch and jerk all over my body all day and all night long. I sit at the computer and my head jerks left and right. It feels like all my muscles are locked up and can't relax. I have a very hard time taking meds because a baby dose of anything makes me sick. I also can't take supplements. They make me sick too. I have tried all brands. These symptoms usually go on for about 3 days to 1 month and then I will be fine for a period of several months. I realize no one has a cure but can they at least relate to these things. Is this a flare? Thanks so much! Flibble
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi Fibble, I'm not sure about the head jerking thing but a lot of us suffer from losing our balance ans muscle spasms.If i don't move my foot or arm or what ever is going into a spasm then that part of my body will jerk. I drives me nuts.I get it mostly in my feet and legs. god Bless Danisue
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2003]
  3. evileva

evileva New Member

Kind of sound like MS symptoms to me, have you ever been checked for MS? I know someone who was diagnosed with CFS and Fibro and then found out 10 years later that it was MS afterall. I think if I were you I would be checking with my doctor.
    Eva