Off of another post I have..Vitamin D is high 65.4.what can I do?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Mar 26, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I have another post circulating about my blood work. My Vitamin D has been really high and I don't take any supplements with Vitamin D. I also don't go out in the sun. The one dr. told me that it means my salt is low but I put salt on everything.

Spiritsky..(Thank you) mentioned that is due to inflammation so my question is what causes inflammation? How do I bring it down?

I just started to have muscle weakness the past two weeks and I never had pain before. My fevers also increased so I am not sure what is going on but I would like to take care of this inflammation thing or at least try to figure out. I hope I am not getting Fibro now with my CFS.

Thanks for all of your ideas..You are all my life savers:)

2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

The doctor who did the blood work is the one who should be treating you for this. He should be advising you what to do. If he isn't, you need to find out why and if you can't get anywhere with him, find another doc.

I've never heard of anyone having a high vitamin D level. I would keep asking questions about this. You need to know of a real treatment not witchcraft.

Good luck!

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

to ask him last time I saw him and when I got the new blood work back realized it was still high.

I have an appt. in three weeks but I figured I would do some leg work beforehand. I always like to know things before I see the Dr. so that he knows I understand what is happening to my body and hopefully we can work together to fix it.
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

I didn't have my Vitamin B checked. My magnesium was 400 I think right on the borderline of what it should be.

I had heavy metals checked and they were fine.

5. victoria

victoria New Member

go to the marshall protocol site and start reading, you may find it interesting...

you can also do a search here using the box up above on 'marshall protocol' ...

I am responding to treatment, as are others, but of course it isn't for everyone and is considered experimental.

all the best,
    Victoria