Off on vacation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mollystwin, Aug 26, 2007.

1. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm off in the morning for a few days vacation! Going to Houghton Lake with my boys, hubby and granddaughter. We'll be gone until late Thursday.

I'll miss you all, but will check in when I return!!

Molly has both of my dogs while we are gone. The puppy is not quite housetrained yet, so she is doing us a huge favor!!! And her dog doesn't care for the puppy either! So she will have her hands full and I owe her and her hubby big time!!!

Take care,
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope you and yours have the bestest time.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Wishing you a great Vacation! I Bet Molly will fall in love with your furbaby and when you come to pick her up she'll want to keep her! :)! ,,,,,,,Have a fun time dear!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

i hope you don't find anything behinde the Furniture!,,,,,,,S
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

LOL I'm not surprised it is your dog(s) that are upset at being imposed on... I'll be Dar's know they are "guests"!

And I hope you, Dar, have a great R&R and good weather!

all the best,

6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you'll be gone by the time I post this, just saw your post.

Anyway hope you have / had a wonderful time - great to get away for a wee while.

7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hi everyone. We are back already. The weather got bad up north, so we came back a day early. We had fun on the boat and beach. We fed the ducks too. But it's good to be home in my own bed.

The dogs are happy to be home now too. Molly did a great job taking care of them. They followed her around all day. Now this weekend we will be taking care of her dog while she stays in her boat.

Thanks for all the well wishes my friends!!