Off to Florida

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Feb 27, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:
    I will not be able to be online until the beginning of March. I am taking a trip to Florida to visit my sister.
    She and I are the only ones left. And we can tolerate each other. She knows I am sick and although she does not understand, I am lucky that she likes to stay in the house and just watch tv. It should be relaxing and I am due to see her.
    I just wanted you to know I will forget NONE of you.
    Sis has no computer, but as soon as I am back I will check in here first. May all have the best of health and I will be stoming heavan with you all on Thursday.
    Hugs and love,
    NyroFan
  2. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I hope you have a safe and fun trip to Florida.

Sit back and relax in the sun. :0)

Lindy
  3. Prunella

Prunella New Member

Have fun in Florida! How nice to have someone to visit there. Hanging out doing nothing sounds fine to me. Enjoy!

We might be going there in April. I just posted a question about it. What part of FL are you going to?
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's 8:00 in the morning and my doors are all open. I'm listening to the birds singing.

I hope you enjoy your trip. Let us all know how it went when you get back. Doesn't Sis have online access?

Love, Mikie
  5. achy

achy New Member

What part of Fla are you going to?? The weather in the panhandle is absolutely perfect this week....low to mid 70's and low humidity.

Hope you have a great time!
    achy
  6. crumpton

crumpton New Member

COme and enjoy our mild weather. I have my windows and doors open with a cool breeze and wonderful sunshine.

I even sat outside in my capris on a lounge chair reading a book with my dog beside me. Sounds like a redneck to me! But what else can I ask for?

Have a refreshing time together.
  7. fibrofirend44

fibrofirend44 New Member

I hope you have a wonderful time down here in Florida. The weather today was so nice, close to 80 degrees.
    I live very close to Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach. Walks on the beach are very relaxing, I recommend it to all.

...where are you going for vacation/visiting sister?

Hope you have a wonderful pain free time down here!

hugs to u.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/01/2006]
  8. FMhurts

FMhurts New Member

Its like spring time right now in central Florida, birds are singing flowers are blooming, a few days in the 80's already, but it feels great, nothing like sitting out in the warm sunshine soaking up some Vitiman D.