Off to new job

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that I'm off to my new job today.

Also, I thank everyone again for helping me through the past year.

I think the reason this job seems so appealing to me is because everyone seems warm, friendly and relaxed. No excessive stress like my last job. These people seem normal. LOL

I just wanted to let you all know. It's like going to school on the first day... a little nervous and mostly excited.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I wish it was me, I can just imagine the adrenalin rush you're getting. It's so exciting.

I hope it goes well for you.

love
    Rosie
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

This will probably be your most tiring week, but hang in there and it will get better. For me, the first week was always so stressful because no only must you meet several new people, you must learn your way around and learn your job.

That's quite a feat for a healthy person. so try to rest as often as you can.

abbylee
  4. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm very lucky in that I love my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else. Makes life much better.

You'll do great,

Regards,

Eileen
  5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

First I want to thank you all for your well wishes.

My day was wonderful. The people I work with are so nice and everything is so relaxed compared to the horribly stressful job I had before.

I know it was only the first day, but if every day is even similar to this, I'll be thrilled.

I actually was singing in the car on the way home instead of crying. What a difference.
    Tigger
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Thanks for letting us know how your first day went! And glad things feel so "right" at your new job. Hope each day just gets better...

(((Hugs)))
    Pam

7. jake123

jake123 New Member

Write everything down! Including people's names. I do this all the time!
  8. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

You aren't just kidding that singing sure beats crying all the way home.

Thank you all.
    Tigger

[ advertisement ]