Off Topic but might be fun.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by evie9513, Dec 15, 2005.

1. evie9513

evie9513 New Member

Since I dont sleep well, I seem to have this little stage in my head where I am of course the center of it.........wouldnt it be fun to have a fibro comedian, heating pads and all poking a little fun at those who don't believe and those of us who are frustrated..........man.......my husband tells me I am capable of mulitiple sarcasms LOL!
    Dont right, it would be fun, help validate and give us some unity in humor.
    Blue Color Fibro Tour LOL!
    We have all done some really wierd stuff to keep on our feet or cook or travel or just thru a day or in pain management and if any group utilizes the adage "necessity is the mother of all invention"..........I believe we would be the beside that statement!
    I have done some really wacky stuff to feel better......lets hear some of the odd stuff, or what you think is odd or funny in managing this.
    I am willing to bet we have all done a lot of the same things LOL!

I once swallowed a suppository........dont ask........would have been better if it were mint flavored tho......for all the good it did , I might as well have stuffed it up my bum! =)
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I guess I'm pretty boring as I don't know if I've done anything weird to feel better. But, sarcasm...I'm a tad bit like that! (-: Usually it shows itself with this DD when the things that should help don't. I'm sure you know what I mean.

OOPS...My husband is hoje and I want to tell him something, I'll think about this.

What kind of suppository was it, anyway? (-:

Sue