Off topic: International year of the potato

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi all,

I was reading today that it is the international year of the potato!!!

Lord please let this year be the year of change and breakthrough for this sweetpotatoe!

I know so many of us are are struggling in different areas, I pray for Gods mercy to touch us all, God is so good to us.

May God Bless you with Peace that passes understanding.

Love Cindy.

[This Message was Edited on 06/23/2008]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your beautiful prayer for all of us.

Your title gave me a smile 'Year of the potato'

Praying for our sweetpotatoe :)
    for God to do great things in your life. You have such wonderful perseverance in your faith, and in your struggles. And such overflowing kindness for others.

May God bless you in all areas of your life.
    Judy
  3. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Just sitting at the feet of Jesus, resting in Him, I will never give up believing the promises of God are for me, for everyone.

In the book of Joel, God says He will restore the years, I hold onto that all through the day, everyday. I believe God will restore the years that have been stolen, my finances that have been stolen, my health, I believe that God will give us double for our trouble, that He rewards those who seek Him, who are faithful to Him, I will wait all the years of my life for devine recompence and Mercy.

I pray for the needs and desires of each of you, for restoration in the areas that need restoring, for peace and joy and I pray that we will praise and honour God all the days of our life.

Thankyou Lord for the gift of this day.

God Bless.

Cindy.
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Waiting, waiting, waiting!!

Praying, praying, praying!

Seeking, searching and trying to rest in Him, Please Lord have Mercy.

Praying for all on the board too.

Love sweetpotatoe.