Off Topic, we all need to lighten up occassionally

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AdirondackScarlet, Oct 26, 2009.

1. AdirondackScarlet

AdirondackScarlet New Member

I posted pics of a stone I found,to area news agency.
    There are 3 images on it, seemingly of mineral deposit formations.
    This is in time for Halloween, as is creepy.
    I posted 5 pics, 3 previous to this one and one after.
    The images are distinct, a human skull,
    a calf face and neck, and a "Roswell" type alien.
    I found it as I got home from the hospital Sept.2008, after almost dying suddenly and
    being mercy flighted to a better equipped hospital for care.
    After you see it, imagine the thoughts that ran through
    my head when I found it.
    Lemme know what you think.

ENJOY, Happy Halloween.

edited for spelling....................

[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2009]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I agree, this place does need some "lightening up"... i'ts one reason why many spend more/all of their time over at ChitChat. Or elsewhere all together. Very sad.

Thanks for the site, I'll take a look; I like days full of laughter and interesting things...

all the best,

3. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

I've seen more "cyber arguments" on this board than I ever dreamed.... Thats why I mostly read instead of post.

Pain Free tomorrow to you all!
  4. sportsmom628

sportsmom628 New Member

I agree, I did take a look at the pics. Really crazy the images on them.

For something different.
    Have a good Halloween!

5. victoria

victoria New Member

very neat rock! I can definitely see all 3, they keep flip-flopping back and forth for me LOL.

You should see the insanely decorated candy skulls made here in Mexico, you'd really like them I think after seeing some of your interior displays, esp the box w/witch LOL...

this site is from where I live:

and some other ideas for you for this or another Halloween, costumes/decorations...

you can make your own, just found this site while looking for above site:

I'm planning on buying 1 or 2 this year, tho Mexicans don't do anything for 'Halloween' as such, it's all about Noche de los Muertos and Dia de los Muertos - cemeteries are decorated with huge chrysanthemums and lavish gifts of the dead relatives' favorites... plus private altars in people's home, which you can see in that first site.

Hmmm, there's a lot of neat ideas here, think I'll also post it at ChitChat and on my FB page!

6. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

It definitely looks like Halloween! I could see all 3 images, using your instructions. Also thought of the painting, The Scream (by Edvard Munch) - that would be a very strange thing to find on your return home.

Cheers! (or chills?) - happy halloween!

7. AdirondackScarlet

Take a look, please spread the word...I hope my ston goes nationwide, news TV shows etc..
    Eventually-- I hope to place value on it, help pay med bills and help me get better off in living life......I figure if an old grilled cheese sandwich with a religious image on it sold foe multi thousands....the stone should eventually be worth plenty to someone...
    I need help with finances, my finances are scant to say the least....
    Anyhow, enjoy the stone..Fun little thing.
    Awestrikes me.
    Bump :)
  8. AdirondackScarlet

else interested in seeing the skull stone