Offering my thnaks :)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Debra49659, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I want to thank God, our father, for the gifts he has given me. Gifts to numberous to mention. I have spent too much time lately worrying and feeling sorry for myself, instead I need to remember the blessings He has given to me and my family.

I want to thank all of you for your support and kindnesses. No...I'm not going anywhere...lol, I just need to thanks those of you that have answered my many questions :) Not to mention all the (((((hugs))))) you have given!

I am truly blessed and for this heavenly Father, I give thanks.

Deb
  2. soulight

soulight New Member

I am so glad that you have gotten blessed by coming here. I have too. Of course , it is all from God , but I am sure glad that He works through His people.

Holly
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

What a great idea. It sounds like you are feeling the spirit lately. I would also like to put my gratitude here on the post.
    Everyone is very caring, and I so appriciate the prayers that I have had said in my behalf.
    I have a wonderful testimony of the Lord, and am very grateful for all of the blessings that I enjoy at His hand. Very grateful for Jesus' example for my learning experiences.
    Thanks Deb, love, Cynthia