Oh Lucy, we in serious trouble!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR, Jan 22, 2003.

1. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Search articles by
    keyword

Thursday, January 23, 2003

GULF WAR ILLNESS SHOCKER

JANUARY 23. Buried in a CNN piece on US Gulf War veterans suing companies that shipped chemical weapons to Iraq:

"About 209,000 Gulf War [One] veterans have filed claims with the Veterans Administration, and 161,000 of them are receiving disability payments."

Let's see. We all heard that very, very few US soldiers were injured or killed in Gulf War One. And the latest DOD study stated that there was no verifiable physical cause for what has been called Gulf War Illness.

But, behind the scenes, 209,000 soldiers have filed disability claims, and the DOD has approved, without comment, 161,000 of those claims.

That represents a tacit admission that vaccines and drugs given to soldiers, and depleted uranium, and oil fumes, and possible chemical weapons and bio-weapons injured all these people.

This is a real stunner. This is a massive tragedy. This is also a headline-pounding story that should have screamed from every major newspaper and TV news desk.

But the story has received scant attention from the controlled press. There are no calls for new congressional hearings by legislators. There is only running and hiding.

It's a funny thing, but among all those people who are pounding their chests and waving flags on behalf of the current war machine, none are saying, "Wait, don't we care about all the soldiers who were already there and suffered damage?"

That was yesterday. That was on old TV series. It was canceled. It went off the air. We have a new and improved series about to start. Let's get ratings for this one. Let's line up new sponsors.

Cowards and liars, cowards and liars.

top of page

All articles written by Jon Rappoport

I'm writing this newsletter to give you 20 years of research, plus new research, on the groups that run this planet.

Nothing less.

The Newsletter is a kind of deep background that is impossible to find anywhere on or off the Web. I welcome you to the future of real news and real information.
    Jon Rappoport
    short articles and bio info
    As a reader of STRATIAwire, you will notice that I refer to "the cartels." What are they? What have they done? What are they doing now? What will they do to increase their control of planet Earth?

Cartel operations, cartel structure, and most important, the pervasive and various mind-control actions these cartels take to literally manufacture reality for the populations of this world.

Over the past two decades, I have had direct access to sources within the cartels. I have also done hundreds of interviews with other quite reliable sources, and I have combed journals to find a network of clues leading to an ever-widening portrait of the cartels.

2. dojomo

dojomo New Member

All I hear is WAR DRUMS.... There seems to be a media black-out on everything else, ...... I thought Bush was only in bed with the pharmacuetical companies and oil producers.....apparently the media as well.......

I thought only people like Saddam would control what people were privy to..... This country is losing it's freedom...............DJ
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

they also fail to publicize that some veterans & their families ARE dying of GWI.
  4. coyote

coyote New Member

to realize how much the media is a mouthpiece for the government. Where has freedom of speech gone?
    Can't even watch the news for long anymore.
    Bush doesn't seem very intelligent to me. It's scary and stressful that he seems so determined to start a war.
    I have wondered for years what would happen if a war or something else made it impossible to get my medications. I like to think that I could pull through, but have serious doubts about it. It would take a miracle.