oh my head

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladybugmandy, Jun 16, 2009.

1. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

it's like someone is lighting a fire AND applying ice deep in the centre and base of my brain.
  2. DavidJ.

DavidJ. New Member

yeah i know this feeling. my strength is wonderful , but there seems to be a rest of the virus in my brain. i think it will be over soon...

however, i hope you will feel better tomorrow ...
  3. wacquiebob

wacquiebob New Member

I have debilitating headaches too. I cannot read, think, watch tv. I can barely listen to the radio. All I can really do is try to fight the pain. No pain medication helps. I have tried anti-migrainne medication and that does nothing. I can only hope that after a couple of nights of hard to get sleep that the pain will eventually pass.
  4. simpsons

simpsons Member

hi firstly glad to see you back on the board.

i wonder if you have been to see a recommended as good by another ME patient herbalist?

They are often very good i know i found a lot of relief from herbal and natural supplements.

for migraines i use those mint and lavender rub on sticks i use one called migrastick its very good indeed. I find pain killers make me feel worse so i avoid them

i had a lavender flowers bag about the size of my hand that i could heat up in the microwave and apply to my neck and brow that was also very good

also what really helps is using all natural products when i come into contact with aftershave purfume or use shampoo with chemicals in i get a reaction instantly now that i have stopped them. This elimination of chemicals in my living environment really helps big time. i highly recommend it.

our body's are exhausted to remove these chemicals and so they build up in our system

i also found the b12 shots very good for relieving pain, strong b12 tablets help too but they take longer to work for me.

i found that there were herbs that could act as anti virals that were very gentle on my system and did not have the side effects that i found with dr.s prescription drugs

you have to be careful with herbs as much as prescription drugs though as they do have active ingredients that can react with other drugs so best to check with a herbalist to get you started

gentle hugs