oh my

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Feb 18, 2010.

1. loto

loto Member

It's all I can do this afternoon is moan and groan. I feel so yucky.
    I have to stay at work because my sick days are running way low, but I just feel like laying on my couch and moan.
    It all struck me about an hour ago: my back aches, and my legs ache so bad that when I do get up from my desk it hurts to walk. I hate times like this so much. I wish I didn't have to work, but my household can't do without my income.
    I did get some good news today though. I found another plastic surgeon that will accept both of my insurances, so at least I won't have to worry about paying for this upcoming surgery to further excise the melanoma. That is a huge burden off of my shoulders.
    Another good thing that happened this morning was that my 19 year old son gave me a big hug! He left this morning for Mississippi to visit some friends in the service, and I didn't even have to ask for the hug!!!! He volunteered it, which is unusual for my kids---they think they're too old at their current ages to hugh their mama!!! I won't see him again until Sunday and it's the longest I've gone without seeing him.
    So anyway, hey, looky there, I did find some good things about today!
    Anyway, I'm now rambling on and on, so thanks all for letting me ramble. Only got an hour and a half to go till I can leave work, get in my comfy clothes, watch All in the Family, and moan and groan!! LOL, sometimes I do allow myself to do that, and my hubby doesn't mind.
    have a good nite all, sweet dreams...
  2. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I pray that you begin feeling better soon!

3. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Hope you feel better tomorrow, Loto. Your son sounds like a sweetheart!

4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Gosh I hate that....when all you want to do is be home and get comfy.
    I'm currently being told that I have to work full time instead of part time and your email is making me realize even more that I'm just not sure I can do it.
    Currently on my days off all I do is sleep or lay around. My body just CRASHES.

On the days that I am in the office, I daydream about getting home. I'm in the same boat, wishing I didn't have to work, but need to income. I feel I don't have much choice now but to work full time cause my part time hours will no longer be an option. It totally sucks.

Love it when my older boys give me hugs!! It certainly does brighten your day!!

The weekend is almost here - hope you can relax the whole weekend!

And...you can rant anytime you want. We're all allowed! We have lots to rant about.
  5. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Loto,i know it's is terribly hard to to work,even part time is rough!!
    i haven't worked in about a year, and its killing us.
    i think once you get the melanoma thing behind you, you wont feel so stressed. i know when in=m really worried or have a lot on my plate, i seem to hurt worse!!

Congrats on the Hug from your Boy:) that makes everything better. i wish mine would give me a hug without me asking. it's nice whe your kid appreciate what you do for them.
    it sure is hard to watch them leave the nest, evenif it's just for a few days.
    take care Honey,i hope your feeling Much better soon