Oh, Pammy - are we related!?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Katlover, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Katlover

Katlover New Member

We just HAVE to be! I thought I was the only one in the world that goes absolutely ga-ga when someone moves fast around me! My hubby is famous for doing it - scares me and one of my cats to death! He just doesn't understand, and I'm not sure how to explain it! Fast motion is the worst! I also agree with the kids part. We have no children (3 cats and 2 dogs who THINK they are human!) but I do have 2 wonderful nieces and 1 nephew. I love being around them, but their loudness and fast movement and "bouncing off the walls" just drives me nuts! I share an office here at work with a gal whose phone can be heard on the other end of the building! It sends waves of pain and nausea (sp?) every time it rings. She says she doesn't know how to turn the volume down. She'll be out for a couple of months any day now - she's about to have her baby - and I plan on either figuring out how to turn down her ringer or just unplugging the phone! (I'll probably do the latter!). I just can't believe that someone has the exact same "gripes" about noise that I do!! At least I'm in good company! :)
    Kat