Oh the pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I had to go out this morning to take my little guy to the bus stop, it is chilly out there, it is 0 but with the wind chill it is -5 I was only outside for 10 minutes if that and now I am in soooo much pain in my neck and jaw.
    Do you find if you get could you are in pain too?
    Lord I can't wait til we can move to Australia.
    now I have to figure out what to take to help with the pain.

Love to all, Ann
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Wow!! you must smell just lovely huh? lol
    I bought some of the bengay Ultra, I don't mind the the texture of it but the smell ewwwwww...I know it's a small price to pay but it does not always work, and I do have a small heating pad and have been using it but it is just not helping, I think the pain in my jaw feels the worst.

Welcome back by the way.

love to all, Ann
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Yes it is a rub, I hope you can find it there.

Love to all, ann
  4. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

They also make the Bengay in a patch...I am wearing one as we speak!! LOL And, like Prickles, reak to high heaven of menthol!! BUT, who cares....it is helping me!! LOL

Happy Holidays to all!!

Lisa[This Message was Edited on 11/20/2006]
  5. padre

padre New Member

I am still pondering your name.

The column is at the newspaper. Saturday (USA) it will be on the web at www.tracypress.com go to "Our Town" and then to "Ethics and Values". I never know how it will be edited, but they usually let me say what I like. Your site is mentioned (I hope it stays) and thanks again for the inspiration. It should be 40,000 more people who know about our illness.

Aeronsmom -- thanks for letting me butt in. I live in California. The fog and cold bother me, but even more the changes bother me. Right now we are between storms. It is not always sunny in California!