Oil of Oregano

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by netnut, Jan 15, 2007.

1. netnut

netnut New Member

Does anyone know if this comes in a capsule form?

I have a friend who is in the hospital with severe pancreatitis and it has just been established that she also has severe systematic yeast. Her doctor is very open to using the yeast protocol that I have found on this site for her but given her pancreatitis problems she cannot take the liquid oil of oregano.

Does this come in capsule for already or does anyone know where she can order it in capsule form.

Also...the probiotics in pearl form? Anyone know anything about them since she has quite alot of stomach acid.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Oil of Oregano does come in capsules. The best kind I know about is Oreganol from the North American Herb and Spice Co. It should be widely available. This stuff has good research behind it.

Kathy
  3. netnut

netnut New Member

I have directed her Dr here...lol.

She has a very liberal minded doctor to actually stand in her hospital room and listen to a woman type on an instant message from several states away what she is gathering from a message board...lmao. That is some doctor I say. He has ordered up quite a bit of the yeast protocol that I got off here to start her on. Isnt that just too cool?
  4. virtuoso

virtuoso New Member

in capsules. It is called OregaMax and it is from the same company that pianowoman had mentioned - North American Herb & Spice.

I get it from the Vitamin Shoppe.

Best wishes

Toma