Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Apr 24, 2008.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Awhile back, everyone was posting pic's of themselves...

I finally updated my profile so sneak a peak if you want!

2. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Very nice pic! Like the smile! :)

3. sisland

sisland New Member

What a nice picture of you! I'm so happy to see you in person!,,,your a Beautiful Gal!,,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's so nice to have a face to put with the names...

5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

what a lovely photo, our hair is gorgeous and you are a very beautiful woman.

Nice to know what you look like.

6. desertlass

desertlass New Member

It's so funny how people turn out to look so differently from how I imagine them.

For some reason, I had you pictured as sort of round in the face, with light brownish blonde short hair, and no glasses.

I could not have been more off the mark!

You look lovely and I hope you were feeling happy in that photo.

One of these days I'll get brave enough to post mine. That's a big maybe.

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Hi budmickl, it is finally nice to meet you. I think I was the one that started that whole thing with Elaine. She kept putting those fake pictures up of those hottie guys.

You are gorgeous. I wish people would start that up again. I am getting ready to take mine down and put up my daughter's prom picture soon for a couple of days. I like to switch it up sometimes.

Nice to meet you.

8. ckball

ckball New Member

What a great pic-you are beautiful. I love putting faces with the names.

How are you doing now? love the pic-Carla
  9. budmickl

budmickl New Member

That song kept playing in my head as I put my pic in my profile but I did, just so people could put a face to a name!

Elaine - Those arms belong to my adopted brother. He is a city policeman. He is also the same age as my youngest daughter. LOL! The whole pic does include the someone special but it is so small in the profile, you couldn't really tell what he looks like!

Anyway, thanks everyone for making me feel good about myself!

10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Love the gypsy earrings! Of are they pirate earrings? I had an earring for a few years.

My boss hated it, but what could he do? I trained him. Besides he owed me money. Come to think of it, the rat still does.

I had a mental picture of a grandma w/ a toddler on a front porch. Wonder who I'm thinking of?

11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

When I first looked all I got was a pic of your hair and an ear and earring. Then I read responses, and I thought, what am I missing. When I went back I got your whole lovely face. Wasn't that strange?

Love Annie
  12. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Rock - I'd like to think of them as bohemian earrings. But gypsy earrings will do also!

Annie - it is weird about only seeing an ear and earring! Glad the whole thing came up for you, I'd hate for you to think I was 'all ear'!! LOL

13. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I am still trying to figure out which one to put up and then how to get it there. Others have told me how but still haven't done it.

I too love to see the pictures along with the names so you can put together who is saying what.