ok had fibro no arthritis sed rate good my joints swelll

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Oct 18, 2008.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Espesciall in my fingers! my index finger the joint is swollen and in pain. I have long or had long pretty fingers.
    So what is going on with them though? They hurt he says my sed rat is good. Say you pull your fingers out straight and my joint that is swollen that day hurts like crap.
    Jumps around constantly my thumbs. Now the swelling goes back down but the joint never goes back to exact size it was.
    Is thie just fibro i realize i use my right hand more.
    Give me some ideas last week my left thumb almost brought me to the floor i felt like it was dislocated. Now it looks like my right thumb is dislocated.
    Just putting this out there is this normal for fibro and your joints. I had beautiful hands not so good anymore!
    Thanks
    hensue
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

my hands have become very painful. especially the thumbs.

well actually all my joints! no on sed rate also. used to get injections in my elbows but they can only do so many.

try hot wax or mitts you microwave and wear.
    (you can find these at bed bath beyond)

feel better
  3. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

i have the same problem with 2 fingers -- they bother me more when i am in alot of pain. which i pop them as grammy says and it seems to relieve some pain, aslo pop my knee. they hurt all the time whether my sed rate is up or down. They are swollen but dr doesn't really give me a answer as to why. I wonder how many more things will start to hurt? take care!